We are glad to announce the daily calls "coffee and growth tips for early-stage founders and makers" during July! You can join other founders and our mentors in a new advice/feedback format open for everybody willing to join and learn together!
- Every Week Day during July we'll host 2 calls to help founders and makers with their early-stage issues.
- Sign-in with your email in our home page. The form will take you to our Discord server. From there join the "Coffee-and-tips" voice room. The mentors detailed in the schedule will be waiting for technical founders/makers to join and provide tips/thoughts about your project/startup.
- Everybody can enter the room, ask, listen, and participate!
- Spanish supported too. Hablamos español! :)
- If you want, you can participate in other GrowthSeeker channels on the platform. The experience is gamified with prizes as you earn experience levels.
2. Mentors schedule:
Jose Bermejo (value proposition/business model/GoToMarket): Monday to Friday
- First daily session starts: 7AM PST / 2PM GMT / 7:30PM IST
- First daily session ends: 9AM PST / 4PM GMT / 9:30PM IST
- Second daily session starts: 4PM PST / 6PM CDMX / 8PM GMT -3
- Second daily session ends: 6PM PST / 8PM CDMX / 10PM GMT -3
Rebeca Sanz (customer research/value proposition): Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Starts: 8 AM PST / 3PM GMT / 8:30AM IST
- Ends: 9 AM PST / 4PM GMT / 9:30PM IST
3. What to expect?
Meeting other founders/makers + advice/tips on: ✅ What is your unfair advantage, and how to leverage it? ✅ How to build a profitable business model? ✅ Where and how to grow? ✅ Conversion optimization ✅ Speed-up your problem-solution fit
✅ Feedback/tips on your value proposition
✅ What works/learnings from other founders and makers.
✅ Lots of support!
4. For the good of everyone:
- All the people in the room can benefit from other's conversations. It's an open talk for everybody joining the room during the scheduled times.
- Be gentle with our fellow community. We are all trying to learn and grow :)
We hope we can be helpful for you providing valuable thoughts and reflections. We'll be waiting for you on the room to talk!